Pallavaram Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Pallavaram Municipality

Having problems with Pallavaram Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pallavaram Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pallavaram Municipality

1800 425 1600

View more phone numbers

Fax

Pallavaram Municipality reviews & complaints page 8

Sir, I am residing in cavery street Thiruthani Nagar Old Pallavaram, chennai 117. I would like to bring to your notice that there are many street dogs in our street that are creating many problems. The dogs are chasing/biting the passers by including the residents of this street. Daily we are facing some or the other problem due to these dogs. Please take necessary action so that we can go out without any fear. Expecting solution at the earliest.

Balaji J
Pallavaram Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir,
    In my area Mallika Nagar 2 nd street, plot no : 17 drainage is blocked for the past 2 weeks, I am super senior citizen gave complaint directly, so far not rectified. Please do the needful.

To
    Respected Commissioner,
    Pallavaram Muncipality,
    Pallavaram

From past 4 days there is no garbage collection happening in pallavan colony zamin Pallavaram people are throwing garbages in plastic cover on road due to no collection dogs are dragging the garbage covers into roads because of this we are facing uncleanliness mosquitoes already we are in a pandemic now Zika virus threat has started pls have some concern about people if garbage collection doesn't happens for consecutively 4 days

In Bharathi Nagar third cross street of zamin Pallavaram, garbage is there at the entrance of a street which consists of more than 10 households, we all need to cross that non collected open garbage to go out from the street for our daily commute.this uncollected garbage mixed with drainage and waste leads to the waste water flow inside the street also on the main road, which leads to mosquitoes, that can spread multiple diseases in the coming winter season.Also the cover which is used as a passage for our street household people, that has been removed from the drainage cleaners and so for now it's left open, that leads to our daily commute a big challenge, old ladies, pregnant women and kids suffer a lot with thie uncleaned open drainage.
        Images shared on the above mentioned issue,

I have registered my father's death on 14.6.2021.How many days it takes to get death certificate copy?

I'm residing at Plot No. IV, Sudharma Layout, Cowl Bazaar since last 6 months. In spite of informing the local Panchayat office repeatedly to arrange for daily collection of garbage, there is no action.
            Kindly advise concerned to pick up garbage on daily basis.

Carpage:- Carpage is not being collected daily. Last three week, weekly one or two days only is being collected instead of daily.
              Last 4 days No body has come to collect them. This same problem is happened last three week. We raise complaint to[protected]. But nothing happened. Then made call on higher and reponsible authority [protected] and [protected]
              But nothing is happened. So we kindly request to
              1) Collect carpage daily.
              2) Avoid mosquito disturbence. Here in Ambal Nagar growing more mosquito in open passage for rainy water. Please control it with proper frequency.
              This two are spreading more decease.

Really we are very happy about our honourable chief ministers goal to make Tamil Nadu to bring first state in India for that working under him responsibility is very important.
              Thanks for your support and solve this immediately.
              Thanks.
              Kind regards,
              John Berkmans.

Hello Sir,

drainage water is leaking and it's mixed with the bore water. We are unable to use the bore water as it is mixed with drainage water and smells. there are families and children who will get infected with this water. There is a blockage in the drainage and it has to be cleared. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. my kids health are keep getting affected by this issue.

Place : Vempuli Amman koil 6th street, Kolathumedu, Zamin Pallavaram

Dear Sir
                  We are facing water problems in old pallavaram perumal nagar 4th main road

Due to some problem water motor removed from ward No 17 Old pallavaram almost 15 days before still didn't install

Kindly request you pls install to solve water problems

Think you

My kid name is karunika birth in BM Maternity Hospital Dharga road Pallavarm and my name is A M Muniraj and wife name is Devika.. Her birth date is 04th March 2020 evening 5.50 PM . I have not applied birth certificate from pallavaram municipality office .. But when I search in online it's not found.. Can u please check and upload my kid birth certificate in online i contact with hospital already forward with Pallavaram Municipal corporation and let me know as soon as possible

My kid name is Krishika Sai.D and my name is Deepak and wife name is priyanka.. Her birth date is 14.june.2018. I have got certificate from pallavaram municipality office chrompet.. But when I search in online it's not found.. Can u please check and upload my kid birth certificate in online and let me know as soon as possible...

I[censored] need any additional detail, please let me know...
                      This is birth certificate registration number B-2018:[protected]

பெருமதிப்பிற்குரியீர், வணக்கம். கீழ்கட்டளை, ஈஸ்வரன் நகர், முதல் தெரு, வீட்டு எண்: 23 -க்கு எதிரில் உள்ள பாதாளச்சாக்கடை மூடியிலிருந்தும், பக்கத்து வீட்டிலிருந்தும் பாதாளச்சாக்கடை...
                        Dear sir, we are residing at Gayathri Nagar Hasthinapuram Chennai.There are so many accidens happening in and around Gayathri Nagar water tank due to lack of speed breakers.Please give us immediate response over this complaint sir.

Thank you.

I am a resident of Arunthathipuram 2nd Street and recently before Elections they laid a concrete road and was done in hurry and not cleaned properly and all the cement debris fell into the drainage and my house pipe which connects to drainage is blocked due to so much of sand and stones we have called and raised complaints three times to the pallavaram municipality grievance phone number everytime they said will send someone it's been a week no one has come to clean it . Please take immediate action

The storm water drainage on our road side is been blocked for months.I have complained through calls. No measures were taken.. Please do the needful

We, residents of Nellaiappar street, ( ward no.28) are not getting regular supply of metro water for the past 20 days. Only trial supply was performed by concerned. In the absence of regular supply of metro water and inadequate supply of palar water in a gap of 4 - 5 days, much hardship is faced by the residents in this hot summer. It is requested to ensure regular supply of metro water on alternate days to ward no.28 that will be a huge relief to the residents. Please do the needful immediately.

It's been 6 month since we got a common drainage connection system. Ever since we are facing many issues. There is no proper connection.
                                Now the drainage water is leaking and it's mixed with the bore water. We are unable to use the bore water as it is mixed with drainage water and smells. Thers are families and children who will get infected with this water. There is a blockage in the drainage and it has to be cleared. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. There are more than 2 families who are suffering without water. Do the needful at the earliest.

Street light not burning at the junction of sarathy street and old trunk road near transformer post and along old trunk road in pallavaram 600043 from 04.06.2021.
                                  It is pitch dark out side and individual safety is a concern.
                                  please arrange for repair immediately
                                  Jun 12, 2021
                                  Street light started burning. Thanks to Pallavaram municipality and EB office.

In pallavaram 4 th street, malliga nagar, near CAFS

For past 10 days street light is not working

In our place Garbage bin is not available and we are going almost 2 to 3 street for putting our garbage and some people are putting in roadside itself.
                                      Request you to place one Garbage bin in our area.
                                      Address :
                                      No 8A, PG Manickam nagar 1st street,
                                      Old pallavaram, Chennai - 600117.
                                      Contact - +91 [protected]