Pan India — pan card was with velex courier (local branch) from past 20 days

Pavankumar Talla on Jul 2, 2018
My renewed pan card was dispatched on 14-jun-2018 through velex courier services by pan india. It reached velex local branch (As per my address) by 16-jun-2018. These bugger (Velex guys) don't even call / intimate / even don't respond when i call back regarding my courier. Somehow i got the number and tried them to speak on my delivery, a lady promptly gives info based on my awb no, and told they can deliver the next day which was happened 5 days back. Now there is no response on the number. Customer service is horrible.

Status: shipment arrival at destination
Date: 16-jun-18
Time: 19:40:59
Remarks: shipment arrival in kkp branch
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Even my self also facing same issue. I could receive on 30th June. The status is as below. when i am trying to call them they are not picking.

STATUS: SHIPMENT ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION
DATE: 24-Jun-18
TIME: 11:25:14
Remarks: Shipment Arrival In KKP Branch
the worst and worst of all.branch is in kothapet, Hyderabad, lb nagar. they dont even have phone number.all executive act as rowdys.more over they demand directly to come and collect from office or they do door delivery if we agree to give them 20 to 30 rupees. inspite of guiding them address, they r reporting false in office.

Pan India - pan card was with velex courier (local branch) from past 20 days