[Resolved]  Pan India — regarding pan card

I had submitted amount 500 rs three four months back. Still i havent got anything. Now i'll have to file complaint in police station. I need either my refund or pan card. Last time they were asking me my card and bank details. If this is not resolved in next two days i have to file fraud complaint. I have been patient about this matter but now its been alot of time. I need immediate actions.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 8, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    File a Complaint