Panasonic — incompetent service center... don't know about repair

sachin_hajare on Feb 8, 2018
I have my panasonic p41 mobile which has mice issue (My voice is not audible to other), i gave my handset twice to service center address p. C. Support, shree sai tower off 9, 1st floor, opp murlidhar veg, near baba bhide bridge 273 narayan peth, pune, maharashtra 411030 on dated 29.12.2017 and 15.01.2018,

I had paid total 850 rs to replace my mobile mice. But still having same issue…problem not resolved.

When i went third time as requested by customer support in same service center,... Without opening mobile he directly said mobile has to be send to company @chennai for further repair now he can not do anything, he can only replace parts nothing else.

He asked me to pay service charge to send my mobile to chennai, he doesn’t bother that i had visited thrice for the same problem which he declared as he has rectified.

Kindly help me out what to do in this case. I am still struggling with my mobile problem.

[Feb 08, 2018] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - incompetent service center... don't know about repair