Panasonic — no service or response of rice cooker in warranty

kummah on Jan 16, 2018
I purchased a panasonic rice cooker sr-fd181 on 8-oct-18 from amazon.in. It stopped working on 3-dec. After calling the customer service number multiple times, i finally received the number of the only “authorised service centre” in bangalore who does rice cookers and in warranty. Mind you, this place is about 90 minutes from my house.

I gave the cooker to sri lakshminarayana links on 7th dec and i was told on 9th that there is a fuse blown and it is take another 3 – 4 days to get the fuse. After multiple follow-ups over the next 2 weeks, the person gave me the number of suresh (Technician[protected] and asked me to start following up with him. I have tried calling his number 2 – 3 times; it either comes as busy or not picked up.

It is now more than a month and i put my issue to their helpline & service-head email & tweeted to panasonic india and today to their ceo. Now i am tired, frustrated and feel cheated buying the panasonic brand. I dont want to get it repaired and want refund now.

Attaching invoice and repair receipt for your reference.

no service or response of rice cooker in warranty

[Jan 16, 2018] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - no service or response of rice cooker in warranty