Panasonic — panasonic refrigerator

Tirur, Kerala, India
 Musthafa Kunnath on Aug 17, 2019
I bought a new refrigerator of panasonic which cost around 50, 000 inr. But within one month it stopped working. After a long time calling & waiting they came and repaired it. After 10 days now its not working again... Still we are calling and calling but nobody responds & we are suffering a lot without it. More over we have lost a lots off stuff we kept in our fridge. Now what should i do? I really need a replacement or need my money back.. We don't have time to follow these people always

[Aug 17, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Just recently i have a refrigerator, Not cooling since last night, Even in customar Care, I did what I told you, yet it is not cooling, please change it as soon as possible.

I am very upset, just 10 days ago.

I am very upset, just 10 days ago.

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - panasonic refrigerator