Pancard Clubs — undelivered pan card

Aniket kumar premsons on Dec 30, 2017

Myself hema kumar since no intimation or message from pan card services we were not available at home to receive the pan card and also post man without information returned this pan card.

Kindly resend the pan card gfipk3193h to the same address, therefore, i requesting you to resend my pan card to our address mentioned below as well i mentioned my details below..
Village - hotwar farm
Post - hotwar farm
Ps - khelghon
Pincode - 835217
District - ranchi
State-jhahkhand

Application coupon number - u -
Updated by Aniket kumar premsons, Dec 30, 2017

Myself Hema kumar Since no intimation or message from PAN card services we were not available at home to receive the PAN card and also Post man without information returned this PAN card .

Kindly resend the PAN card GFIPK3193H to the same address, Therefore, I requesting you to resend my PAN Card to our address mentioned below as well I mentioned my details below..
Village- HOTWAR FARM
Post- HOTWAR farm
Ps- Khelghon
Pincode- 835217
District- Ranchi
State-Jhahkhand

Application coupon number - U -
Updated by Aniket kumar premsons, Dec 30, 2017

Myself Hema kumari Since no intimation or message from PAN card services we were not available at home to receive the PAN card and also Post man without information returned this PAN card .

Village- HOTWAR FARM
Post- HOTWAR farm
Ps- Khelghon
Pincode- 835217
District- Ranchi
State-Jhahkhand

Application coupon number - U -
Anil Nemade's response, Jan 29, 2018
My name is Anil Laxman Nemade My policy number is[protected]Branch Amravati I am 2800/- Rs. deposited n 27 jan 2011 and expiry date 27 april 2017so... Plzz returned my amount as well as benefit for the deposited skim..

My contact number

Anil L. Nemade
SSGM College Campus Tukaram Bhavan Qt No. 1
Shegaon 444203
Mobil No: [protected]

111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Pancard Clubs - undelivered pan card