Pancy Deal — wrong & low quality product delivered

BalajiGadi on Dec 7, 2017
I ordered 2 sarees & delivered one dress material of low quality and secondly 2 cut piece saree of damaged which can't be used & low quality.
Pancy deal is cheated & looting via online.
My order no.12399 delivered today.
Where we hv to complaint for cheating & wrong doings.
On website no complaint facility.
Govt should take action to protect public

Updated by BalajiGadi, Dec 07, 2017
Different product delivered today & complaint of mails undelivered due to fake email id.
I ordered morpich creation art green & blue and designer plain blue saree.
In delivered ptoducts are completely different which contains dress and different saree of low quality which we haven't ordered.
Pl don't purchase will be cheated
Balaji gadi
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have ordered kurthi top in pancy deal my order number :12606. But the product was delivered wrongly. And the quality of the product also not good I like to cancel the order. The below product only I have ordered but the product has been delivered wrongly

They mentioned that we can return the online purchased items within 7days but there is no option for returning items and even they haven't provided any contact number. Could anyone help with this.
I too have ordered the same 10 minutes before... how van i cancel the orderr .. foes anyone know ..plz help
It doesn't even deserve any rating.i ordered some sarees..it's not even the same..they don't even reply in their Facebook group and their email Id s fake!

Pancy Deal - wrong & low quality product delivered