Panind — application cancellation

Sir, i have for the pan card in your site and i have made the payment thorugh netbanking but i want to cancel the application fornsome reason. Pleased refund my payment of rs 499/-. Your site is asking for hard copy of the application form for which it be easier for me to apply with agent and also donnot have enough time to go to speed post or to the courier serivice.
Rodda. Saikiranreddy
Rodda. [protected]@gmail.com
A/c no;[protected]
Ifsc no;synb0003525

[May 01, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by saikiranreddy.rodsa May 01, 2019 cancellation pancard application
Updated by saikiranreddy.rodsa May 01, 2019 cancellation my pan card appliction
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I stay in hostel.so i applied online but now you are asking me to provide application form passport size photos etc how can i provide that when there is no post office here and if i want i should go in town and send its nt possible for me as my exams are near please refund my money within few days. My order id number is BO- [protected]N. Thank you.

I applied for pancard on panind.they charged 499 but in me seva it is 110 only. So cancel my application and refund my money.
I applied for pancard on panind they charge 499 bt in me seva 110only so cancel my application and refund my money
choochu's reply, Jan 23, 2020
Please quickly refund money

20/06/2020
I stay in gujarat .so i applied online but now you are asking me to provide application form passport size photos etc how can i provide that when there is no post office here and if i want i should go in town and send its nt possible for me as my exams are near please refund my money within few days. My order id number is PA-[protected]N Thank you.
applied for pancard mistakenly on 03/03/2020 so I want to cancel it they said that they will inform me on 12 hours but I had submitted my query but no one have replied yet.I want refund as soon as possible. I had paid Rs. 499 as the fees of company. Inspite that they had may take. Any action .Please get this problem resolved as soon as possible. This is our hard earned money and we don't want to waste it like this.
regarding cancellation of pan card application
pan card applied for pancard mistakenly on 26/01/2021 so I want to cancel it they said that they will inform me on 12 hours but I had submitted my query but no one have replied yet.I want refund as soon as possible. I had paid Rs. 499 as the fees of company. Inspite that they had may take. Any action .Please get this problem resolved as soon as possible. This is our hard earned money and we don't want to waste it like this.
regarding cancellation of pan card application