Panind — no acknowledgement of having received my documents for new pan card or responding to my communications

PANIND Services Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 PratyushGoel on Aug 27, 2019
As per the requirement of sending the hard copy of my documents to their office, i did so and the dtdc tracking showed my courier as having been delivered on the 9th of august, 2019 (Screenshot attached). But on the panind website, the status of my application still shows as "hard copy not yet received". I have tried to call them several times over the past 2 weeks and have sent numerous mails too. I was told someone would reach out to me in 3-4 business days but it has been 2 weeks now. Kindly order them to initiate a refund or fast track my process as it's of paramount importance that i get my pan card as soon as possible. Until i get a concrete response from panind, i can't even apply for a pan card through government channels. Kindly help me.

[Aug 27, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

PANIND

Refund amount

I lost my pan, and applied to PanInd but with in a 3 days i found my pan card, so i asked about to refund my money of 499rs . but no response from them. So, Please refund my money.

I applied to change DOb on my pan card, charges were 499, but it got deducted 5 times and then i was informed that application couldnt go through.
pleae reverse the charges.
Nikhil

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - no acknowledgement of having received my documents for new pan card or responding to my communications