Panind — pan card fraudulation

Guwahati, Pension Para Road, Guwahati, Assam, India
 Sonalisinghsona on Feb 23, 2020
I have applied an online application for pan card but you are charging more amount and the process is late and I have no time to go to post office and post the hard copy and I have applied an another application outside so please process my request of cancellation of my order and refund my money as soon as possible u 'r charging 499 but outside it is only 250 so pls cancel my order and refund my money back

pan card fraudulation

[Feb 24, 2020] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sonalisinghsona, Feb 23, 2020
Kindly refund my mony imediately..how can you are doing like this ..you are making me fool only

pan card fraudulation
Updated by Sonalisinghsona, Feb 23, 2020
Kindly refund my amt plz
Panind Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Kindly let us know your registered email id, order id and mobile number so that we will better help you out.

Comments

I have applied in your site for pan and that time it shows that i have to pay 100 rupees and when payment i have charged 499... And I'm calling your contact number but not connects.

chanchal1985's reply, Feb 24, 2020
I have not received my PAN Card yet. And they have all my information. They also charged me for 500 rupees and never gave it back. Also they didn’t respond to any of my mails.
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018