Panind — rejection and refund of money

1-3-52/s/72, Gunjipet, Near kvs function hall, Gadwal, Mahbubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sailaxmi chiluveri on May 17, 2019
I have applied for pan card from this website. They charged me rs.499/-. But i found out that i can apply in nsdl and at rs.110. I have paid around rs.300/- extra. They charged me more so i want to cancel my application. And i need a refund. I have attached the payment confirmation. I have sent them an e-mail and inquiring about cancellation and refund and i only got an automated response asking me to wait. I just need to cancel and there no option to cancel at all!

I just want to cancel my pan card application and want a refund of the full amount i paid.

[May 19, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We have fill up a form for new pan by your website on 18.04.2019 and we have posted that to u on 20.04.2019 which was received by you it has been a month now but no reply regarding the pan has been received either u refund our money or please do the needful urgently.
Name:- Niharika Vijay
Order Id: NI-[protected]N
Payment ID- [protected]

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - rejection and refund of money