[Resolved] Panind.com — panind.com fraud site

Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 bhupinder sabharwal on Oct 4, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for PAN card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there side. I have sent my all documents by speed post but they did not sent me any verification about this. They have charged me 350 INR but now they did not reply for my emails and not pick up my calls. I have not complaint for money but I have complaint for their poor services. Please do needful action against them.

I'll be very thankful to you for this.

Bhupinder,
Ludhiana
[email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019
Panind Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2018
Coupon Number [protected] has been generated against your payment but your application was on hold by the concerned department due to improper photograph.Kindly send us the scanned photograph on [email protected] so that we will have the objection resolved and help you out in getting the pan card.

Comments

Third class delivery service that you have

Thank you for applying with UTIITSL. Your PAN Card with no. BNQPT2593H is dispatched on 01/09/2018 by SPEED POST no. EQ[protected]IN. Please visit www.utiitsl.com.

I am waiting how long rate high of pan card making but delivery third class.
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for PAN card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there side. I have sent my all documents by speed post but they did not sent me any verification about this. i

I'll be very thankful to you for this.

meera sharma
email: [email protected]
I applied for Pan card on 15 Oct 2018, they charge me 349 RS and says it will take 90 days to process. Later on I read online that it is fake website. I need a refund otherwise I will complaint it to forums. Usually it takes 100 RS, n within 10 days u will get the pan card. Fake site, I want my refund now.

# [protected]
Neha
I have also applied and they arenot providing me pan card nor are they issuing my refund. They r unbelievable not even replying to the email.. Please i want to take legal action against them.. Tjis may b a small amt if 350 bt it is valuable nobody can do tjis.. I want to go against them legally. Please help me all ntell me the procedure.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018