[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — bad quality product

Aks0309 on May 16, 2019
I purchased two cotton kurtis of 800 each last month 17/04/2019 and on first wear there are lot of lint balls on cloth even before a single wash. Two kurtis have same issue. I have really been disappointed with the quality of the product. Lot of other brands provide good quality for same price. Looking for some exchange or refund for the product. Please look into this matter. If the cloth needs to be shown at any pantaloons outlet i can do that. I have shopped 3 times at pantaloons last month. Hopefully other items don't give me this issue.. Looking forward for better service. Even at the store, sale guys unaware of offer and information. There needs to be serious training on this part as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hi, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - bad quality product