[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — behaviour of staff

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Abhishek Rai bahadur on Oct 18, 2018
Yesterday on the eve of "ashtami puja" i. E on 17th of october, 2018 i happen to visit my local pantaloons mall on the rajapul crossing, boring canal road, patna-800001. I required a denim jeans for myself so i started browsing through the aisles of different brands and as i am bit specific about my choice of apparels it was difficult for me to find something but i was carrying on myself a few pair of jeans to try and maybe this irked the staff who as present there as he very rudely and in an unproffesional tone questioned me "whats taking you so long, and what are you looking for, can't you find one good jeans" i don't know what was his problem but when i counteracted and asked him to be polite his attitude didn't changed. I never had such a humiliating experience in my life, is it a crime to be particular about one's dressing sense. I was so mentally derranged that i couldn't shop anymore and left at the moment. The staff's name is "jitendra kumar" he looks after the spykar section of the men's floor.

I hope you all take the necessary action to avoid such future experiences.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2018

[Oct 18, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Hi Abhishek, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we will sensitize the staff to take utmost care so that there no repeat occurances in future. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one. Thank you.

Comments

I have not got my jeans after alteration and I had to wait for more than an hour but those unworthy people couldnot find my product. From 11am to 12:30pm.Cash memo no.-T/87/18001409. Customer name- Gangadhar Chatterjee
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018

Hi Gangadhar, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.
I am eligible to get promotional gift but billing counter provided a slip with validity of 7 days as per attachement.After 4 days they denied to provide the said gift of amt Rs.1150/- and Rs.1150/- in pantaloon, Doranda Ranchi.Kindly confirm me the date when it will be provided to us.
[email protected]

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - behaviour of staff