[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Billing/non cooperarion/not giving offer

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Arunsheetal
Today 14.01.2017 I have made purchase from your bhopal pantaloons store situated at db mall. My bill no. is 0016169 valuing Rs. 3240.00, in which no discount was given on Peter England trouser i.e 30% as per offers given. Luckily I have checked the bill and found that no discount was given to me on the trouser and after waiting for near about 01hour they give me the credit note of Rs. 371.00 valid for 30 days instead of providing me cash as requested by me.
2. As you aware that no item were available valuing of Rs. 400 so I have choose one ladies suit valuing Rs. 1200.00 and requesting your sales manager to combined my bill of Rs.3000+1200=4200 and at least provide me the offer which is valid for purchasing of Rs. 4000/ but sorry to say that your employee directly refuse me and said that it is not possible. You and me is very well aware that it is possible but your staff does not want to cooperate and I was the stupid man who waste my 1 to 2 hours because of your store employee foolishness.
I know that there is no meaning of complaint because no action/ compensation will be taken/given. And last I want to tell you one more thing that your store has issued me pantaloons card and I am a regular customer but I Come to know that there is no mobile number updated and no point was included in my card.

REGARDS

ARUN CHOUBEY
BHOPAL

E
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017

[Jan 14, 2017] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2017
Hi Arun, Thank You for speaking to us. We had rectified the error by issuing the discount along with cash refund. We could not process the Gift With Purchase offer as it was valid on single bill only. We have issued you a new greencard and added the points for the billing. Hope this meets your understanding. We look forward to having you at our store soon.

Team Pantaloons

Comments

I had purchased byford causal shoes from viviana mall on 27-12-16. After wearing of shoes is smelling very bad. Due to it bad smelling we can.not keep shoes at home. Kindly advise how can return my shoes.

Thanks and regards
Girish gadoya
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2017

Hi Girish,

We would like to inform you that we do not exchange used shoes. Hope this meets your understanding.

Team Pantaloons
Brand factory is charging extra 6% vat in thane (mumbai)
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2017
Dear Rahul,

Kindly share your contact number and exact store details at [email protected] Our team shall look into it.

Priya
Future group

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - Billing/non cooperarion/not giving offer