Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — dress shrinkage - pantaloons guntur - andhra pradesh

Ganga_1 on Apr 16, 2018
I purchased of about 30000 rupees in pantaloons on 31st december 2017.. And two of dresses have underwent shrinkage after 1 wash.. I washed them as per the instruction palette.. I went to the store today and asked about that and i have got zero response there.. The manager of the store is pure useless who cannot even deal with the issues.. He said they delete the records in a month.. So i asked him to try for some alteration with the tailor i dont even need any exchange but only the alteration to fit myself.. I received zero response from him and he dont even have any ideas to solve the problem.. What type of store is that with many branches all over india who cant even have the better tailor over there.. I purchased about 1 lakh and above in the pantaloons in the year 2017 and this is what i receive, bad behavior of the staff and no solutions to the problems of the customer.. Heavily disappointed..

[Apr 16, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - dress shrinkage - pantaloons guntur - andhra pradesh