[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — faded colour after wash

Regal Plaza, 140-145, GT Road Ground and First Floor, Murgasol, Asansol, West Bengal 713303, Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
 Asmitamndl on Apr 18, 2019
I had brought a ruffle sleeve top of teal colour which has a tag of akkriti and liva. Article no.[protected]
Manufacture date: january 2019.
Mc code: efuaktpwb
Price: rs. 899
I had brought it on 4th march 2019 from the asansol, west bengal store. I had paid a total of rupees 899 for the top without any discount yet its colour was fading on every wash.
Never expected such a bad quality after paying so much. Need an appropriate response.in hope of compensation.

faded colour after wash
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Hi Asmita, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.
Updated by Asmitamndl, May 04, 2019
They have exchanged the dress without any further problems

Comments

I went in brand Factory for shopping and when I asked for carry bag they said that it will be chargeable and on that Cary bag they have their Logo which was not acceptable, as I had purchased that bag and i don't want to do any branding for them .Bill and image of the bag is updated for references.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - faded colour after wash