[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — gave defective peace

Ahluwalias mall, Kota, Kota District, Rajasthan, India
 Pantaloons on May 2, 2019
I shopped from pantaloon store at ahluwalia mall, kota, rajasthan. Top is teared from front, tear is not completely visible because of thread design on net. I waited a long time for the response, i ask the storekeeper to check the cctv footage but he didn’t show us the footage of billing counter. He said we cant give defective peace to the costumer and i didn’t check the top, it was my blunder. I want complete exchange
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, May 02, 2019
Hi, thank you for writing to us. We would request you to kindly visit our Pantaloons store with the merchandise and the invoice for the needful to be done. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you.

Comments

Today I already visited the store around 12 pm . They didn’t give the satisfactory answer and refuse to exchange the piece, than after I complained here( https://www.consumercomplaints.in). Now what i have to do next please tell and ask the store manager to call me for exchange. Pantaloon is a very big brand and I didn’t expect this from here, its very disappointing.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - gave defective peace