[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — offer was not properly explained

Avani mall riverside, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 akrammd21 on Apr 28, 2019
I had visited pantaloon outlets in avani mall on 26.04.2019, i had purchased clothes worth rs 4800. When i had asked for an offer or discount on it, i was explained that i would get rs 500 discount if i was going to purchase of rs 3500 product but they didn't explained me the offer that if i was going to purchase rs 5000 product then i would get rs 1000 discount. Such an offer i come to know from other plantaloon outlets that offer is going on in every plantaloons outlet in kolkata. By such poor service of staff i have paid extra. If i was come to know about rs 5000 offer, i could purchase some more clothes at less cost.

It was really a bad experience for me, u need to take an action on it so that it will never be repeated with any customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 28, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact number to help us serve you better.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - offer was not properly explained