[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — unexpected misbehave by pantaloons staff

SDF, SECTOR FIVE, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Tiaa Ghose on Apr 23, 2019
Today i bought some cloths from pantaloons near sdf bus stand sector five kolkata. I'm completely speechless that one of your member insulting a lot to me. She was a lady who bacially taking care of cash counter and this is not only first time that she has behave like this, previously also i have received the same behaviour from her!! I'm a regular customer of pantaloons i'm not sure whether this feedback is take it seriously or not, but for sure from next time i'll surely not choose pantaloons for shopping...!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Hi Tiaa, thank you for reaching out to us. At the outset, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact number to help us serve you better.

Comments

Even after Supreme Court order they are still charging for carry bags
Shopping date 31st March 2019

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - unexpected misbehave by pantaloons staff