[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — urban ranger

Abhinav 10 on May 30, 2018
Respect sir
I bought the t shirt of urban ranger from pantaloons muzaffarnagar asl grand plaza at 31/03/2018. After wearing two times t shirt losses its size and fade it's colour. After that i visit my nearest pantaloons store at shoprix meerut but now they are not exchanging my product with their policy 90 days no questions asked exchange policy at now i kindly requesting you to change my product.
Abhinav
Contact info.:-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2018

[May 30, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jun 01, 2018
Hi Abhinav, thank you for writing to us. We tried to get in touch with you at your contact number. However your phone was ringing without a response. We would request you to kindly provide us a preferable time to get in touch with you.

Comments

I have lost my invoice.plz send a reprint of such bill on my mail [email protected]
Mob [protected]
Dt 10.05.2018
Amount approx rs.1390.00
Respect sir
I bought the t shirt of urban ranger from pantaloons karo; bagh market as the month of jan starting . After wearing two times t shirt losses its size and fade it's colour. After that i visit my nearest pantaloons store at shop at karol bagh but now they are not exchanging my product with their policy 90 days no questions asked exchange policy at now i kindly requesting you to change my product.
Pradeep

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - urban ranger