[Resolved]  Pantaloons — regarding behaviour and carelessness of sales persons

sir i bought 2 suits from pantaloons at surya treasure island mall bhilai, but when I went back to return it as the size was not fit, i already declared at the counter that my bill is misplaced and i don't have green card the person at the counter allowed me to exchange the suits but when i came back at counter after selecting suit a new person came at the counter and he refused to do so, then i went to customer care center their also the persons didn't put any effort and behaved in a very irrelevant manner. firstly they told us that since bill is not their we cannot exchange it, but when i told that already declared that at counter and the man at the man at the counter allowed us, then they refused by saying that since this had been bought during sale therefore it cannot be exchanged.my question is that why weren't we told about this before or during time of purchasing, I wasted 2 hrs of mine at pantaloons, moreover the sales person at the time of selling told us that you can exchanged it within 3 months . So sir it is our humble request to kindly look into this matter and suggest us what to do.

[Nov 03, 2014] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by manju jha Nov 03, 2014
mail [protected]@gmail.com
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 04, 2014
Dear Customer..Regret the inconvinience caused. Request you to write us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com and mentioned your contact number.

Comments

my contact no. -[protected] and the given is not opening, kindly provide another site or suggest me some steps.

Torn trousers

I bought a bare leisure shorts on 27/04/2014 and today 29/04/2014 i wore it after washing only to find that the short just burst open from the back side.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059