Paramount Data Infotech — fraud in home based work

West bengal, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Shashank Peace on May 17, 2019
Paramount data infotech have collected money from my side to provide a job and then after a month of working they are not paying my payment for the work... Now that they are not receiving my calls too... I'm a student and i'm very tensed about the situation. Each time i call them about my payment they are just pushing the dates and are not able to pay my amount even after so many days..

Comments

even same thing happen to me brother
what you done to them
i'm going legally come on lets fight with these type of fraud company
smsearwork.com is an fraud company plz be careful
i'm contact with quickr.com they are simply saying be careful don't pay for any job
jobs have to give work and after pay money for that work not to collect money from people

.any job with registration fee is an fraud jobs
smsearnwork.com
copypastingjobs.com
etc...
fraud be careful
Paramount data infotech pvt ltd, kolkatta.They have their website :- www.smsearnwork.com

They keep on sending sms and emails to customers to join them. After completing work didn't get payment also. Now they are not picking up the call. Their contact person Mr. Sovan and contact .number +91 [protected], +[protected]CALL US BETWEEN 10AM-5PM, SUNDAY CLOSED) . Got cheated for Rs. 3200/-. Requesting all specially youngsters don't fall in their trap like me.

Paramount Data Infotech - fraud in home based work