PARAS Packers Movers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 14, 2017

File a complaint to PARAS Packers Movers

Having problems with PARAS Packers Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PARAS Packers Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PARAS Packers Movers

122001

PARAS Packers Movers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by PARAS Packers Movers customer care

PARAS Packers Movers reviews & complaints(5)

Very bad service of paras packers and movers.
They promise to the customer the ur items were deliver on time but this absolutely wrong. They pass wrong information. The people were working they don't not how to speak to the customer they don't taught polite. I will never suggest this courier service to any one of my friends and relatives.

Thank you.
PARAS Packers Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please do justice to me.

Person name Neeraj from Delhi Gurgoan, Ph. no. [protected]

#paras Packers Movers — Fraud Company: Person disappears after taking money and valuable goods.

On 31st of October 2015, I had a deal over phone (total goods and money to be paid) with #Neeraj Sharma, agent of #Paras Packers Movers (Company). On 1st of November 2015, 2 people came to my house to pack my goods and as per the agreement from both parties gave me receipt where every detail was mentioned. They promised to deliver the goods on 7th of November 2015 or before that. On 7th while not receiving the goods I called them he gave a lame excuse that next day it will be delivered .After next day I did not receive the goods and continuously I was calling this person ‘Neeraj’ and everyday he make new excuses. Sometimes the truck made with an accident, or the truck driver is in bad health, goods are misplaced, and then came the real thing he asked for more money. This was going on for 2 months. I was almost out of my senses every day following up, torture to my brain as the person use to abuse me over the phone. I have almost lost all hopes of getting my valuables. On 27th of December 2015 while narrating this case to my family and friends one of my cousins went to the company “#Paras #Packers #Movers” in Delhi Gurgoun - they have ill-treated him and asked for money if he want the goods. At the end finding no other way he again paid them and got the things in a very bad condition. Apart from loss of money I have almost suffered mentally due to this case. Please do justice to me. Person name Neeraj from Delhi Gurgoan, Ph. no. [protected]

I work for a Mini Ratna Public Sector Undertaking Company based in New Delhi. By virtue of my Job I had to shift to Mysore in Karnataka form Delhi so I Called up JUST DIAL[protected] to give me the no of any reputed/reliable Packers and movers on 19th April,2010, Promptly they gave me a couple of options via messages and the teller on the line offered to put my line through to a packer and mover. My call was diverted to
      Mr Sanjay Kumar
      Paras Packers and Movers
      Sector 12 A, Sheetla Mata Mandir Road, Gurgaon: 122001
      Contact Number: [protected]
      I got a message within seconds which had a few names including that of MR. SANJAY FROM PARAS PACKERS AND MOVERS. Appreciating his promptness and professionalism on the phone I decided to avail their services. Little did I know of the extreme mental agony I would be subject to by this fraudulent scamster in the coming days .
      On 22nd april three persons came to my apartment and packed my sparklingly new Bike and other household articles including an imported television and multimedia console. They gave me the receipt of the part payment I did and promised delivery within 5-7 days. The following week I got a call from SANJAY PHONY KUMAR( This bugger is the owner of this scam) to deposit the rest payment in the bank for speedy delivery. I gave him a piece of my mind and asked him to stick to the agreement and deliver the goods in time and take the rest payment. That imposter has since been giving me cunningly crafted excuses on the numerous reasons why the goods could not be delivered to me.
      It has been more than 35 days of lies and capricious excuses by SANJAY AWFUL KUMAR. Fed up I called “JUST undependable DIAL” guys and they tell me they have blacklisted paras packers and movers and put me in conference with SANJAY SWINDLER KUMAR who casually assures me of delivery within 2 days like the many 25 odd times he has already told me.
      To say my life is in extreme disarray due to PARAS PACKERS & MOVERS would be the understatement of the year.
      Right now My Ever seeing my goods and Bike again is in itsel[censored]ncertain. Just praying to almighty God to get them delivered to me safe and sound. ASAP. . . coz I know for sure that SANJAY THUG KUMAR is not doing it for me or for anyone who availed his pathetic non existent services .
      If you have already committed the mistake of availing Paras Packers & Mover’s services may god have mercy on you plight and may your goods rest in peace.
      If you are googling/researching to check the credentials of this firm, Thank your stars you were wise enough to look up , Coz I dint, and the suffering continues for me.
      look no further dear reader, this is the most unreliably horrendous , decietfull , shallow , and horribly undependable Packaging and moving company you would ever find on the face of this planet or any planet for that matter.i am writing this hoping no one has to go through what I and some other unlucky souls had to go through and that write ups like this puts him out of business and not let him go on with his callous business campaign
      Now
      • I ve got call records, SMS recommendations etc. from just Dial Recommending this firm
      • Receipts from paras promising delivery of Goods in good condition within 5-7 days.
      Is there something which can be done to take these cheats to task.. Help…..
      Arthaf M.K
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Aug 13, 2020
      Dear Mr. Arthaf,

Thanks for using Just Dial Services.

We would like to inform you that JUST DIAL is an Information provider and any user who seeks information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial Terms o[censored]se and Privacy Policy.

The link at which the complete Terms o[censored]se & complete privacy policy are mentioned at our Just Dial website are as follows:

If you have any query, please feel free to contact in Customer Support at (STD Code[protected].

Just Dial Services
      Dear Mr Shakir Hussain,

Who on earth gave you the right to bind the users of any service by your stupid Rules. I Understand that Just dial is just an information provider and that it will continue to misguide unsuspecting users into ambush by not verifying the information dished out.
      Just dial should have some sense of responsibility towards the customers and have the credentials of registering business checked and not just Hog on the money flowing in the form of registration fee.
      Even your so called act of Blacklisting fraudulent firms is a farce as you guys assist the same blacklisted person be listed on your A list if he pays you another Registration Fee.

Have some sense instilled into your company ... Or God save your ill fated callers waiting to be butchered.

Arthaf m.k

i had to shift to Udaipur form Delhi so i asked Just Dial[protected] to give me the no of Packers and movers on 30 April,10, in minutes time i got a message where few name was listed while i was reading the message i got a cal form somebody called Sagar from Paras packers and movers who sounding professional over the phone i quoted good rate so i landed his services on 1st May,10 his guys came and took my house hold item gave me the receipt and told me that would reach in 36 -40 hours. i reached Udaipur on 3rd morning and started waiting for the items . i called sagar on 5th asking when my goods would arrive he told me by 6th evening my good would arrive since 6th May i am calling him at least 50 times in a day sometimes he picks up the phone some time he does not pick up the phone and whenever he picks up the phone he tells me tomorrow my good would arrive. Today 15th may,10 i am still waiting for my stuff but there is not news as per the update somebody from his office says my stuff would arrive tomorrow.

His bilty has 4 phone no but only one works one no is of some inspector of Delhi Police whenever i call him get annoyed,, two phone no are not working.

i informed just dial they are not bothered about anything first time when i complained yesterday they said they do not know any company like Paras packer and movers today their manager some sakir said we have black listed the company besides we cannot do anything because it’s not our fault. When i told him that someone from your call center has given the information so it is your duty also to accept the fault, but the attitude they have is very bad

And today i am staying in a hotel paying 3000 rs a night since 3rd of May so 36000 rs. has gone only in room rent i had taken a flat on rent and paid 6000 rs advance but since i did not occupied the house for one week so he gave that house to someone else, my wife and 9 month kid who had planned to come on 12th could not come because of Paras Packers and movers.

i as af today i do not know wither i would ever get my stuff or not. This is bad it’s like someone has robbed you with your permission. its tuff time because of Paras Packers and Movers.

It’s a humble request please do not use Paras packers and movers and trust me its true
        Aug 13, 2020
        Dear User,

We will help & try to resolve your issues, Please contract us at[protected].

Just Dial Services

I am Rudra Mazumder. I am a Software Engineer. Last month(27/12/2009) I shifted my bike and other household items worth Rs 80,000/- approx through Paras Packers and Movers

The details of my bike is:
          Registration Number: HR 26 AX 4881

Mr Sanjay Kumar
          Paras Packers and Movers
          Sector 12 A, Sheetla Mata Mandir Road, Gurgaon: 122001
          Contact Number: [protected]

I got their information from Just Dial(India's No 1 Local Search engine), dialing[protected].

My goods are supposed to be transferred to the following destination:

Mr Rabindranath Mazumder
          Puspanjali Apartment, Flat D 3/3
          Barabazar, PO: Chandannagar, West Bengal
          Pin: 712136

It has been over 17 days but my goods have not reached my destination. Mr Sanjay promised to deliver my goods within 5 days. Every time I ask him about the delivery status, he keeps on postponing the delivery date. His land line number[protected] does not work.

I am sure he is a fraud. Many others like me have been a victim of this person. I have filed an online complaint in Consumer Court against him. Just Dial tried to help me, but in in vain.

I want to take legal action against him, and want to ensure that no others don't be a victim like me.

Kindly help.

Thanks and the regards
          Rudra Mazumder
          I agree with Rudra.
          Infact, I happen to be the victim of the same.

It's also a big fault on the side of JustDial -- do they not do a verification of the service providers?

Even a taxi-service requires a police verification of the drivers... why not the JustDial?

-Gaurav
          Dear Mr. Mazumdar,

As discussed, the problem has been resolved.

Shakir Hussain