Park Mediclaim Tpa Pvt Ltd — Mediclaim
Dear Sir / Madam
This is in reference to Card no. 11163745 policy no. 271400/48/2017/3411, kindly register my disappointment to the services of Park mediclaim. I and my wife Mrs.Harpreet Kaur, a part of the our team of M/s Allport International Pvt.Ltd., continued enrolled with a mediclaim policy with Oriental Insurance Company Limited. I, with all my company employee, very well assured that we would be care by our TPA financially in case of mishappening, for which no one should have always ready.
Now, I come to the point, for which you should have aware. As it has added in your record with Card no. 11163745 policy no. 271400/48/2017/3411 reference, I would like to describe following to understand the issue :
1. My wife Mrs.Harpreet Kaur, suddenly face a problem of PSVT, and required a heart treatment of EPS+RFA. We, due to long relation with mediclaim policy, very well assured that our policy help to bear that expenses.
2. We requested to Park through Sir Ganga Ram Hospintal, New Delhi for approval the total expenses with a Doctor estimate of Rs.80, 000/-. We properly applied with the estimate of Dr.Aman Makhija, of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
3. With a long wait and many pinching situation, You approved Rs.35, 000/- amount just one day before the treatment, which is not like ethical in any case. We were helpless on that time, but we were sure that you will be approved all expenses after treatment with routine enhancement.
4. With God grace the EPS + RFA successfully completed on 15.02.2017 under Dr.Aman Makhija of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, and stayed continued for treatment under supervision of Doctors.
5. On 16.02.2017, when doctor decided to be discharged, and final bill is issued for Rs. 75, 197/-(Rupees Seventy Five Thousand One Hundred Ninty Seven only), we requested to final approval to you for the same amount.
6. Now, the painful situation has started for us, when a long time passed for approval. Hospital advised to asked to Park for approval, but your contact numbers are most of the time not attended, If, by chance, attended then makes excuses for delay. After a long chase finally you approved a amount of Rs. 16, 594/-(Rupees Sixteen Thousand Five Hundred Ninty four only). You were kind enough to accept our feelings of that time. We, on that time understand that We made a mistake to faith to our Insurance company, for which we think will be given help on that condition.
7. We, on that time helpless and unable to pay immediately the bill payment, which is urgent need. We were helpless due to restraint decision. We on that time, used our credit card with bear a high rate of interest to pay hospital bill, and decided to switch over from above referred policy, and also decided to give feed back to our corporate, and recommended to change policy, as Admin Manager, myself.
Though, I assured that the issue is addressed, but I am not in hope that something will happen in my favor. So, I provided my other personal family National Assurance policy no. 360801/48/16/[protected], and Card no. of Mrs.Harpreet Kaur is[protected] which is fortunately with your TPA, i.e. with Park Mediclaim. The all records and documents already forwarded to Park through Sir Ganga Ram Hospital TPA helpdesk with reference of Oriental Insurance policy, and formally you can consider my difference claim of Rs. 58, 603/- (Rupees Fifty Eight Thousand Six Hundred Three only) under policy no. 360801/48/16/[protected], and Card no. of Mrs.Harpreet Kaur is[protected]. I requested to process my difference amount of claim, which I paid, as soon as possible. My Bank details are forwarded for their reference.
But no one taking care about my claim till date. Would someone help in this regard.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Park Mediclaim Tpa Pvt Ltd - Ridiculous Customer Service, Payment still not received with no reason.
Add Company Information