[Resolved] Parle — amount not refund

balajitraders on Jan 2, 2018
Sir i am dayaram lashkari prop. Of (Balaji traders,
80 kailash marg malharganj indore madhya pradesh.

I was distributors of your compney.
But your indore officer mr. Manish goyal mob. No [protected]. Is very bad manners person and that is the reason i was leave your distribution.

Now there is some refund (Debit balance) are pending from your company. But he is not taking my phone. So you please take a right action about it

Balaji traders
80 kailash marg malharganj indore madhya pradesh

Mob no[protected]
Email balajitraders6326@gmail.com

My ws code 2002332

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Parle Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Kindly contact our customer care cell at cs@parle.biz,[protected]. This is not our official email id.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear officials,
I am NAVANSH. I bought a packet of parle Marie biscuits.I have not got the Paytm code inside the packet
Plz make the code available to me
The code is not fully seen and is half cut can't even enter as not sure what the code is tried multiple combinations but vain.disgraced

I purchased a pack of Milano biscuits from DMart.It was packed on 26/9/17 and today is 29/1/18 they asured us that the biscuits will not spoil till 6 month's from the packing date but still it's only 4 month the biscuits have totally spoiled due to yeast formation on it as it was not opened also. I will take further actions if not solved here.

V.S. Khandekar Marg, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400057