[Resolved]  Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [Pvvnl] — bill is randomly generated

Hi Team,

This is not the first time I got my Electric bill for 15 days. This happened many times. Sometimes 15 days sometimes 20 -25 days bill generated.

I only want to understand is there a valid period mentioned somewhere about the fixed charge or whenever you feel you generate a bill and sent to the customer.

Every time a fixed charge of RS:225 is paid by me as a Fixed charge. Can you please provide an update on this. I am raising this complaint from Vaishali(Ghaziabad). DIVISION NAME: DIV150921.
Bill generated today for the period of : 20/11/2018 to 06/12/2018.

Please Provide the detail.
If required I will provide each and every detail.

May 13, 2020
This is resolve now
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
May 13, 2020
Updated by Trilok_M
Thanks, this issue has been resolved now.
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi, I had paid the electricity bill for the last month on 12 jan. My account number is [protected]. The amount, i.e., Rs 1821 was deducted from my account but the bill is still showing unpaid on the online portal. Please fix it asap or else refund my amount so that I could repay the bill.

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]
    Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Phone
    +91 12 1260 2821 (Helpline)
    +91 12 1264 9042 (Computer Room)
    Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Address