Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] — billing issue

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ankit Mohata on Jul 10, 2019
I need to check my meter reading. Getting bill beyond my use. I got a bill of rs 9500 hundred dis month. Which i would say was beyond my usage. I hav gone through ur electricity office. But there is no one to help. They just say it happens in summer. People feel dat consumer is a fool. Peoole and d manager in pvvnl must treat people where kindly and should listen to him nd should go through dere problems. They say first pay d bill then raise d issue.

billing issue

[Jul 10, 2019] Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have been trying to make online bill payment but have been facing complications. My account number is of 10 digits but 12 digit account number is being asked for. Please make the payment portal as uncomplicated as possible as we the ordinary consumers are giving money to PVVNL and not asking for any loan.
I would like to inform you that my meter is not working for the last 1 or 2 days under such circumstances I request you to send your executive to replace the defect meter at your earliest convenice so that the electric meter can work properly

Account No [protected]
Vineeta Latyal
My name is DINESH AGARWAL and my account no is [protected] (Om Prakash Agarwal) my problem is that the electricity of my home has been damaged due to electricity pole... please help me...

+91 12 1260 2821 (Helpline)
    +91 12 1264 9042 (Computer Room)
    Victoria Park, Urja Bhawan, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India - 250001