[Resolved] Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] — complaint regarding bill not generated and and incorrect address and consumer name

Grater Noida, India
 indraveer on Oct 7, 2018
My meter has been installed by pvvnl. Division name - eudd grater noida. By[protected]. Bill has been not generated yet. After 4-5 round of division. (This is the service given by pvvnl) every time they have excuse like, babu aaj leave per hai. Aaj internet nahi chal raha. Babu ji aaj training per gaye hai. After too much hard work finally bill generated. Once i checked my bill name and address by incorrect. Bill was just like some uneducated man prepared the bill. All spelling was incorrect. I request to correct the bill information. Then mr vijay he is generating bill. He said give me application and id card. So i did the same. After submission of application, mr vijay said he will process this with in 24 hours. I said already visited your division 5 time. For simple work. You still need 24 hours more for 5 minute work. He said i am processing any application before 24 hours. Then i leave the division. Everytime i try to connect with sdo of division, but i didn't see him in division itself and he never pick my call. After 24 hours i checked my bill online it was in same condition with incorrect name and address.

For this i have send the mail to complain mailbox regarding bill generation. But they i didn't receive any reply from him.
Pvvnl helpline is the worst helpline in india. I put my concern to him regarding the same. They said i can't take any action from here. You should directly contact to division itself. I think they are bunch of # there. There no benefits of helpline.

I am just writing here because this is my initiation of fight against corruption. Most of the employees in pvvnl are corrupt.

Now its time to properly initiate the consumer complain with help of advocate.

Thanks you for your services.

Consumer number is[protected]

Indraveer singh

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018
finally I got the call from the division, and issue is resolhttps://www.consumercomplaints.in/my-complaints-resolve/2101665/#ved,

[Oct 08, 2018] Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I want to make online payment of my electricity bill of my house at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. but the site is showing an error. i am not able to make payment.
The Account ID is : [protected]
It is in the name of my husband Shri Dinesh Kumar
Address: Plot No. 614, Flat No. B-4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. UP

+91 12 1260 2821 (Helpline)
    +91 12 1264 9042 (Computer Room)
    Victoria Park, Urja Bhawan, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India - 250001
    Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] - complaint regarding bill not generated and and incorrect address and consumer name