Passport Office Chandigarh — Harassment at the hands of ludhiana passport seva kendra staff and senior officials

Sir
Kindly refer my complaint dated 9th feb 2021 at your e-mail id. so response has been made so far. kindly look into this matter.
I applied for the passport for my daughter Agamjot Kaur vide ref no: 20-[protected] dated: 26th October 2020. I visited the Ludhiana Passport seva kender with all documents on 28th October 2020 as per scheduled appointment. I was turned back with the advice that father's aadhar card is required. I again got my appointment rescheduled and visited the sewa kender on 4th Feb 2021. I was then told that my passport was required and again turned me back. I need not tell that during the time the staff at duty was rude and non co-operative. However I again got my appointment rescheduled and visited the sewa kender on 8th feb 2021 with the following original document along with copies of the same:
1.My Passport (mother)
2. Voter ID card (father)
3. Agamjot Kaur's school ID card
(All these documents have the same address)
But to my surprise this time the officials found a new objection that "the address on passport of mother and voter card of father and applicant child is not the same." Whereas the fact is that in my passport an addition of B-35 is mentioned which is ward no of municipal corporation and it has nothing to do with the address and rest of the address is the same in these documents. I am enclosing a copy of three documents submitted for your perusal and verification please.

The most disappointing and painful thing was that I was kept waiting for the whole day and made to run from one person to another with my child and no one was ready to listen to me. Even Mr. Gurwinder Singh senior analyst and DPO were not helpful and even very rude to me.I tried to give my grievance to DPO in writing, he threw my application and commented "TUHADE VARGE BATHERE AANDE NEIN"
Under the circumstances I request you to kindly advise the concerned persons to either undertake my request for issue of passport of my daughter or I may be given appointment from any other sewa kender near Ludhiana along with the list of documents to be submitted for the purpose of issuing passport to my daughter.

Suneet Kaur