Passport Office Delhi — delay in passport renewal

ea@denebpollux.com on Apr 11, 2018
!!!Urgent!!! Delay in Passport Renewal

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My wife Sanjana Yadav, file no: DL[protected] and son Daivik file no: DL[protected] applied for just renewal of passport on the same date 13 March 2018, as it was expiring within 6 months and had to apply for the visa. My wife’s renewed passport came within 2 weeks and my son passport status is still pending to dispatch from last more than 2 weeks as shown in attached picture. Passport application and police verification were also done more than a week now.

When talked to the customer care they said will have to wait only, no other option. This is very poor and ridiculous excuse given by passport office. Is this is the way passport office services operates by giving false promises and provide with no other option to people? When people expect to get things done on time accordingly which they can apply for visas but because of the poor services of Indian passport offices don’t let it happen which is why a lot of our foreign friends also complaints that Indian government passport services are very poor even when they apply for any e-visa to visit India.

I would request to look into the matter and sort things out on the priority basis.

Madan Mohan Yadav
Ph;[protected]
Email: madan@21gunsaluterally.com

delay in passport renewal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am also facing the same case as everyone here .. my password is not given
They are not picking my call and not even refunding the money . They have taken all the information from me

Hudco Trikoot-3, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K.Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066
    Passport Office Delhi - delay in passport renewal