Passport Office Delhi — my passport no-j3277479 and some one no-j3277469 under barcode both are not mach. but both should be same.

Burdwan, India
 pinjan on Oct 31, 2018
Respected sir,
With due respected i beg to state that i made an application and submited all the papers to the regional passport fooice 1st floor, 4, brabourne road radha bazar, lal bazar kolkata-700001. West bengal on 16/07/2010. After obserbeing all the papers and talk with me the said office issue passport and the same by regieter post to my address and i was received the same. Now i have got a chance in crwes line to go out of india. I went to passport seva kendra akash tower eastarn bypass ruby kolkata on 29/10/2018 for my p. C. C. There the find that my passport no j3277479 which is noted on the upper foram doesnot mach with the lower no-j3277469. Which is should be same. Considering this facts and circumstances i went to the office of regional passport office 1st floor, 4, brabourne road radha bazar, lal bazar kolkata-70001. There mr. Uttom biswas deputy passport officer said to me we have nothing to do in this respect. Sir. It is not my fault i think it is fault of the office but why he is denying to do this. I can't say. But yet i have submit my passport to that office on 29/10/2018. Considering the fact an circumstances i am requesting to you look into the matterfor which i can get my passport after correction of the mistake. It is very very essential. I hope you will consider my prayer simpathycally.
Yours faithfullu
With regards
Aloke dey
[email protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Hudco Trikoot-3, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K.Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066
    Passport Office Delhi - my passport no-j3277479 and some one no-j3277469 under barcode both are not mach. but both should be same.