[Resolved] Passport Office Ghaziabad — Delay in passport issuance

Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sushantk2107
Dear Sir I have submitted all my documents successfully at Ghaziabad Passport Office on 01.07.2014 but still i have not received the passport. I have already complaint for the same ministry of external affairs- passport office grievance on 03.09.2014 but that too is pending since then. I also visited the old Ghaziabad passport office in person in January 2015 and submitted the required documents again but still no response. I enquired to an agent about my case and the agent said that it will be done but i have to pay Rs 5000/- commission/ bribe. Now my question is how an agnet can get it done when i can not and if i were to involve any agent then why would have i not earlier. Sincerely speaking i have lost the faith in working of passport office Ghaziabad but i'll not pay any agent any commission and i must escalate the matter to higher ups. Passport File GZ[protected]. Grievance service request no [protected] dated 03.09.2014. Sushant kumar Manager Canara Bank [email protected] [protected]

Delay in passport issuance
No steps yet taken by the passport office to resolve my complaint. No email, no call nothing..
Its been about an year since i submitted my application successfully but still no response.
My mob no 7895532111

Comments

I wonder how you are showing the complaint marked as resolved since it is not resolved yet.

CGO Complex-1, Hapur Road, Hapur Chungi, Kamala Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201002
    Passport Office Ghaziabad - Delay in passport issuance