[Resolved] Patanjali Ayurved — missing items

Nonoi TE Rungamatty Salana, Nagaon, Assam, India
 soma91948dey on Mar 5, 2019
I have ordered products from patanjali... It was a cod delivery which i opt for... After have informed them that i have received the parcel with at least 13-14 items missing.. They promised me to resend the items... But i tried contacted them long time... They are saying they will resend the items yet they dint resend the items and the number which they contacted me coming switched off from last 3 days. Just want to inform the public that they are a fake company... Please don't order your items from patanjali. They are very worst in service and poor in co-ordination. I loss my money advise others not to fall to there trap. Worst company of india... Ramdev instead of pinching other company just look into your company service well... Your employees are worst so is your company. Kindly refund my money or items at the earliest or else i will take strict action against your company reputation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019
My complain is solved with true attention from the team of Patanjali...Thanku Team Patanjali...will keep ordering from you

[Mar 05, 2019] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Throught this mail i want to report that I have done transection 961 rupees, by BHIM, BUT money not reflecting in card balance, please look into this on priority basis.
Screenshot attached for transection deatail.
My card no. Is [protected]

Department eCommerce, D-28 Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India - 249401
    Patanjali Ayurved - missing items