Patel Travel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 23, 2022

File a complaint to Patel Travel

Having problems with Patel Travel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patel Travel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patel Travel

United States

Patel Travel Phone Numbers

90 8245 4310

Patel Travel reviews & complaints page 3

I am travelling to Pune. And time allocated was 10.30 but the has not arrived even at 11.30pm at night.
Even the owner is saying bus is changed so other bus will come and also saying to come to source point from where the bus starts.

Please take action against this travel agent from Nasik to Pune on 1st April.

This needs to be taken care as soon as possible.
Patel Travel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Today bus no 0188 of patel travels driver collected cash of 12 passengers from ujala ahmedabad to rajkot
This happens always in Patel Travels
Please inquire

I had booked a ticket on 14th august, Pnr[protected], ticket no[protected] for 2 passengers from ahmedabad to meghapar but Travel agency told that your ticket was booked for other route and denied to board the passengers.Both the passengers were charged separately. Please do the needful and take the necessary action to refund the amount in respective bank account. Please revert back for any queries. Regards, NITISH KUMAR [protected]
    I had booked bus ticket from Baroda to RAJKOT, on 14/11/2017 at 9.00am app, my card was debited by Rs1120/ vide your transaction ID[protected], indicated Successful, I was denied by Bus operator that they have not received the payment, kindly arrange to REFUND amount to my card account, your confirmation of my complaint is awaited.

He is a fraud, my wife booked the ticket, he asked my wife to deposit to a particular bank account with in couple of hours, She thought the ticket is good price and deposited the money, but he booked a ticket and canceled it. My wife found out only after reaching the airport, she was travelling with kid and had a traumatic night at the airport after finding this fraud. Please avoid this guy and don't be fooled.
      I booked Volvo bus in Patel tours and travels from Ahmedabad to Jaipur on dated 29 Apr 17. But when we travel in bus no ac vollvo. Too much heat inside in bus and we pay almost double to compare any other ac bus. We suffer too much in traveling .

We are the victim of this scam too. Cme to know him through Voice of Asia and Indo-American News. He booked us airline tickets through Qatar from Houston to Chennai. We paid him $3000 through bank transfer. On the day of my travel I was informed by Qatar that my tickets were cancelled. I had rebook the ticket at a very premium fare as It was a last minute booking. I had filed a complaint in HPD.Fingers crossed.
        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Patel Travel Inc. — Fraudulent air tickets IAH - MOM-IAH

I purchased.4 air tickets from Sunny Chowdhury of Patel Travel Inc and paid for them via a cheque. After flying to India, I realised that my tickets were suspended by the airline because of a fraudulent payment made by Patel Travel. I could not contact Sunny or Patel Travels and so i called the airlines who made me aware of the scam. I'm now stranded in India and will probably have to purchase 4 new tickets to return to India. I intend...

Patel travel Inc(Sunny Chowdhaury) is booking fake air tickets and giving state checks for refund which get returned or bounced. so he is doing fraud and cheating.there are many complaints across USA on this guy.
          Beware of this guy and don't get victim of this guy
          This company is a fraud. I lost close to $6K after seeing an advert from Patel Travel Inc in two reputable Houston based newspapers. The newspapers 'Indo-American News' and 'Voice of Asia' took money from this con-man Sunny Chowdhury and allowed him to advertise. They have do little or nothing to help the consumers who read the ad and lost their money.
          I am also a victim of this scam. He booked our airline tickets through Qatar from ORD (Chicago) to HYD (Hyderabad, India). We paid him $6650 like other through bank transfer. When I tried to stop the payment after learning the tickets were cancelled, it was too late. The account he was holding turned out to be deposit only account, the ACH couldnt be reversed. I have to buy new set of 5 tickets from another airlines.
          He gave ads in well known Indian newspapers, I am guessing he can be tracked through these news agencies...