[Resolved] Pavers England — complaint for poor quality of handbags material

Spina Shah on Aug 23, 2017
I purchased a handbag of rs 4000/- at inorbit mall, vadodara outlet.

I have always found your products to be good and it surprises me that such unfortunate incidents has happened.

The bag did not perform as expected,
1) there was some issue with the zip of the bag which eventually i got replaced after two and half months of complaint (Mid of jan'17).
2) again after 3 months (April'17) of replacement, the material started to deteriorate.

So i wrote an email asking you to resolve this problem at the earliest in month of july as priorly was taking follow up with your vadodara outlet in april-may for providing an immediate replacement or arrange for a full refund but wasn't getting any solution. All your customers care team replied "the exchange purchase is more than 2 months old, we unfortunately will not be able to offer exchange against the same.
We deeply regret our inability to assist you further in this concern".
This is what we expect solutions for an expensive bag from a reputed brand?
And look who is talking about months who took more than 2 month just to fix a zip of a bag & months to give a reply to my emails.
It clearly shows pavers england is finding an excuse to run away from this issue.

I have come across many people with the same complaints which shows poor quality of your product.

This is not acceptable. If you can't fix it, you have replace it!
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2017

[Aug 24, 2017] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2017
Dear Customer,
We understand and regret
the inconvenience caused. Whereas unfortunately basis of the policy, we will not be able to offer exchange against the damaged product.
Pavers England