[Resolved] Pavers England — lack of transparency

VishalMarwaha on Dec 3, 2017
Dear sir.

I dr col vishal marwaha. Principal amrita institute of medical sciences. Kochi. Kerala purchased a shoe at your outlet in mumbai airport on 3 dec 17. I was told that i will get 1000 rs discount. But the staff did not say that second purchase has to be of rs 3000 minimum nor is it mentioned in your ad. It is mentioned in your voucher in small print and the voucher was not given to me by the staff. I bought a belt of rs 2500 and had to buy a polish of rs 525 to make a purchase of rs 3000.
I felt cheated by pavers england and will like to say this is lack of transparency. Why do you not mention clearly that 1000 rs discount is for a second purchase of minimum rs 3000. Your staff did not tell me either and were more interested in selling a belt to me.
Corruption is not good and transparency is desirable.
Please mention clearly that 1000 rs discount is for a second purchase of minimum 3000.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Dec 03, 2017] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017

Thank you for highlighting your concern to us. We have forwarded your suggestion to our respective team for necessary action. We certainly do not wish to hide any details from our valuable customers. Our team will ensure to inform our customers to refer the T&C to avoid any similar instances in future.
Pavers England