[Resolved] Pavers England — New shoe bought given for replacement never returned

maneesh05
Dear all, I purchased a black shoe from Pavers in 2015 No : PEMSO4205. The shoe stiching got off within 3 months of buying so I had given for replacement / repair to Linking Road, Mumbai showroom as it was under warranty. However to my utter surprise the shop got closed and I am unable to figure out whom to connect. I have been wearing pavers for last 3 years and so is my wife however we really found the quality detoriated every time. To add to that this has happened, I am looking for support for return of my new shoes. I am attaching the buying receipt of my shoe for reference. Looking forward for someone to revert back or speak to me .

New shoe bought given for replacement never returned

[Dec 04, 2015] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2015
Hi Maneesh, we are in receipt of your mail dated Dec 4, 2015 13:31. Our customer care team will shortly get back to you for further details of your complaint. Regards, Pavers England, Customer Care.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2015
Hi Maneesh, we hope your query stands resolved. Regards, Pavers England, Customer Care.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks, yes its been resolved nicely
thnks