[Resolved] Pavers England — No point of contact to place request for refund

Priyanka Singla on Apr 17, 2017
Dear concerned official,

I had ordered online blue colour ballerina, article code HLLFS6106, size 40 for rs 2499/- from pavers England India with head office at Bhiwandi. Invoice dated 13/4/2017.( order no. [protected])

Unfortunately on receiving the parcel, i have a size and fitting issue with the pair received and I didn't like them either.

I want to return the product unused, and in the same condition as i received it, in its original packaging along with original tags. And it's less than 4 hours from the time these goods are delivered that I am placing my request.

I want you to schedule a pick up of parcel from my place and start the refund process. I had made the payment via cash on delivery.

But unfortunately there are pathetic post sale hospitality available at pavers. Customer care no [protected] are non responsive just like the mail service.

Please kindly help. This is the worst online experience I v ever had and this was least expected from reputed company like pavers.

Dr Priyanka

House no 3878,

First floor, sector 32 D

Chandigarh

drpriyanka.singla@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017

[Apr 17, 2017] Pavers England customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavers England Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2017
Hi Priyanka,
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our online team is following up on your reverse pick up request.
Pavers England

Comments

I am getting quite apprehensive. As I have invested rs2500 on my purchase and there is no getting back by pavers customer care. I called at customer care no 10 times, repeatedly mailed them, but no reply back. It's been 24 hrs already since I received the shoe pair. As per policy I need to notify them between 74 hrs. I am a doctor by profession and have a lot more productive work to do apart from chasing these pavers people. Also I would want compensation for the unnecessary harassment caused.

Poor service by pavers England
I would strongly recommend all those reading this to don't invite ur bad luck by ordering Pavers England products online. It's really very frustrating

Please kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Santacruz, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400055