Pavithra Bandhan — complaint regarding misguidance

Rishavmittal on Jun 15, 2018
Dear concerned

I have a membership with pavithra bandhan and i had already paid rs. 7500/- for this.

I received a call from miss juhi and she said if you take membership with our company then we will provide you the better partner and lumsum fees is rs. 7500/-. I said ok and pay the fees and then they have assign me the relationship manger named manoj. Now manoj said he will call me evevry monday regarding the partner search and fix the meeting with other party but i never receive a call from manoj and nor fix a meeting by him. He just put a mail to me every monday suitable matches. I had sent many mails to manoj and juhi also that i am not happy with your servies so i want to cancel and membership and want refund my amount but no response from both...

So you are requested to take strict action against the company and the employee and refund the money.

Thanks & regards
Rishav mittal

[Jun 15, 2018] Pavithra Bandhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pavithra Bandhan Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018

We are following up with the candidates however if they are not responding then we can't quit there itself. we have more options for you. but you should have patience for this. You are keep on calling to RM and disturbing him. He already mentioned you the working schedule so you should follow that only. so please close the complaint and focus on the service.

Thanks & Regards,
Adam Andrews
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I just want my money back nothing else...I don’t want any services from your side

850 Kirkland Way # 600, WA, Kirkland, United States