PayManthra Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 30, 2020
Profile

File a complaint to PayManthra

Having problems with PayManthra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayManthra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayManthra

PayManthra Website

PayManthra Head Office Address

33/77, South Sivan Koil Street, Vadapalani
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

PayManthra Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by PayManthra customer care

PayManthra reviews & complaints(14)

HPGas BkngNo 541399 Con 673020 Bkng Clrd 24 Apr 2020 MURALI ENTERPRIS OTP 9290 http://ezpay.hpcl.co.in//ezypay//h//[protected]...

My cum no 605434 and my gas booking no 520493 I Will done online payment but gas not delivered becaus this payment is fake pleas Refund my amount

Hpgas bkngno 599622 con 641816 bkng clrd 27. Feb.2020 kheradkar gas ag otp 5760 http://ezpay.hpcl.co.in//ezypay//h//[protected]...

Paymanthra — hp gas online payment

I have booked hp gas cylinder online on 3/3/2020, HPGas BkngNo 547583 Con 602905 Bkng Clrd 29.Feb.2020 SHREE GURU HP GA OTP...
    HPGas BkngNo 535110 Con 644730 Bkng Clrd 12.Feb.2020 LAXMI GAS SERVIC OTP 4305 http://ezpay.hpcl.co.in//ezypay//h//[protected]...

Hpgas bkngno 573061 con 615299 bkng clrd 12. Dec.2018 avni gas service otp 3370 http://ezpay.hpcl.co.in//ezypay//h//[protected] to pay for refill...
    I paid the amount rs 835.67₹ via the above link and got the successful transaction message. But when the gas delivery came the distributor denied for the online payment received confirmation. However, the amount is deducted from the bank. Please help me in refunding it.
    PayManthra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir am raju from kollegal, i was paid rs. 709.50/-rupees through online banking for hpcl gas cylinder refill on 25th june,...

My Name is Bhanuchander .I have taken a white label website form this company Pay Manthra I this month first i have taken load for this website.
      i have send the money to their bank account up to now the load is not credited to my account .when i email to them there is no response.the mobile numbers are switch-off.
      There contact numbers are 1. [protected]
      2.[protected]
      3.[protected]

I record all the conversation with that arun when i called him.

below I am attaching the bank payment slip
      PayManthra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      No giving the company address is not good
      Sir
      Send my amount to my bank a/c or credit my recharge load .
      The mobile number u provide is switched of from last 10 days
      No response from emails also.
      We are also facing the same problem since last 1 month...That Arun never answer the calls...My total amount 85, 000 got struck with them.
      hello sir..please give your number..i also affected by them...bt i have a solution..if we join means we can solve that
      Even I have Rs 45000 in my ac and unable to use it..Arun is lier.We should file fraud case against the company because company is a ISO certified and we can know the actual address of the company from the Bank accounts they gave us..I am Rishi from Assam,
      I m looking pay manthra .com complaints, but they not resolve all 7.

then what is profit by this work. why add complaints in this portal.
      Can you all people give your mobile numbers..so that I can create a group and will give file a complaint directly in court. I will update you all about the complaint status.

I can submit the details of all o[censored]s and can ask my lawyer to file a strong case with evidence.

Please send all your numbers to +91 [protected]. Do contact me or send a message.

+[protected] [Sales]
      www.paymanthra.com
      33/77, South Sivan Koil Street, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600026

this number is not working now.

this address is not correct. they cheating customers.

Pay manthra company, channai, sent this mail to me

Support Desk
        Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 2:46 AMbr...
        Pay manthra company, channai, sent this mail to me

Support desk
        Mon, dec 14, 2015 at 2:46 ambr...
        Dear Sir I have purchased a online recharge portal from www.paymanthra.com. Since last 2yeasr the company deactivated the...

Paymanthra — Service

Dear Sir I have purchased a online recharge portal from www.paymanthra.com, Custcare :[protected](ARUN, sales manager), email...
        Dear Sir I have purchased a online recharge portal from www.paymanthra.com. Since last 25 days the company deactivated the...

Hello Guys,

I have taken a service from this company (PAYMANTHRA BUSINESS SERVICES)(http://paymanthra.com/) 8 months back. Initially they said only 50, 000 for a White Label service, but later after paying this 50k they keep on telling some fake issues and charged almost 2.7 Lakhs so far. Every time they use to say some technical issue and they asked me to pay lot of money. I only paid the money to save my previous money, but now it's almost crossed 2.7Lakhs.

Mainly Mr.Arun ( Big Fraud-er ), he always gives some bloody examples and convince me if I ask for some issue to resolve.

I promise still now i have spent around 3 Lakhs but not even earned 10, 000 bucks. Not even single day their service works fine, every day some issue will be there. No one will be available to resolve the issue. Mr.Arun always says that Mr.Deva will take care. Here is other waste fellow who never replies to the mails.

Arun said that 34 lines customer care there in PAYMANTHRA company, but not even single number worked from last 8 months. He also said that there are more than 150 white label customers, 5000 retailers and distributors around India who are using their services, but I don't know how they maintaining all those customers with his single mobile number.??

They will provide the services like Mobile recharges, Money Transfer, Bus, Air Tickets, Utility Bill payments, API's etc., but no service will work fine. He will call continuously till we take the service from them, but there will be no response after we PAY money.

I only know the person is Mr.Arun (Big Cheater), but he never responds the call. Always he will tell that he got some accident and joined in hospital. Till now he said this bahana 8 times to me.He never responds the call.

If I ask him to REFUND my money, he says that as per company T&C there will be no REFUND. But their company also not registered in MCA which I got to know very recently.

This bloody Bast**s neither REFUND the money nor GIVE the SERVICE.

Friends, Please don't go with this company and make your pockets empty. Any how I lost my money around 3 Lakhs, but please don't loose your money by spending for their services. They never give proper service. Later they blackmail for more money to resume the services, if we don't pay they will tell that they gonna stop all the services and NO REFUND.

Please beware of this FAKE COMPANY "PAYMANTHRA BUSINESS SERVICES" ( A CHENNAI BASED COMPANY). They simple sucks the money without any service.

Website: http://paymanthra.com/
        This company has cheated me also with Rs.1, 50, 000/-. I tried to contact their landline numbers it always switched off and Mr.Arun tell that because of floods in chennai total landlines are not working till now.

I tried to contact so many people but they never respond to the calls, if I call to mobile number they never answer the cal and send me message that he is in meeting. Mr.Arun never provide a alternate number also.

These all are big cheaters..I lost my money where I invested to startup my business. They cheated me very badly.

Now I shutdown my business because of this guy. Please don't believe this cheaters.