Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — booked ioc gas cylinder online, money got deducted but payment failed at ioc site

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 parimalraj2000 on Jun 19, 2019
I was booking my IOCL gas cylinder online on 19th June 2019. I made the payment using UPI from my PhonePe account. The amount got deducted from my account. As per PhonePe, the payment is success. My cylinder was not booked and the money was not refunded at my account also. Can you please check and initiate a refund to the money. The amount was 763.50/-.
Please find attached the payment reference details. Hope you will look into this and will help me in every possible way.
Thank you for looking into this.
Parimal

[Jun 19, 2019] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019

TPSL ID:[protected]
Bank Reference ID:[protected]

The status for the above mentioned transaction was refunded[protected] from our end as per the banks TAT it will be created in your account within 7 working days .

Customer Service

Ingenico ePayments India Pvt. Ltd.

(formerly E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd and TechProcess Payment Services Pvt Ltd)

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - booked ioc gas cylinder online, money got deducted but payment failed at ioc site