[Resolved] Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — failed online transaction (amount debited from my bank account)

rajsekharhaldar on Dec 25, 2018
I, rajsekhar haldar (Bca/40513/2107) was trying to make an online fee payment of rs.60517.7 to my college (Birla institute of technology, mesra, lalpur campus) by net banking (My banker axis bank) through your payment gateway on 24/12/18 which finally showed as "transaction failed" but amount was debited from my bank account upon which i received a sms from my banker (Axis bank) with info:inb/[protected]/techprocess solutions ltd/. Please credit the above mentioned amount to my college or refund it back to my axis bank account (Urgent and important).

failed online transaction (amount debited from my bank account)
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018
Through a customer care telephonic conversation initiated by me.

[Dec 25, 2018] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajsekharhaldar, Dec 25, 2018
Please note the roll number mentioned (i.e BCA/40513/2107) is incorrect. My correct institute roll number is- BCA/40513/2017

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - failed online transaction (amount debited from my bank account)