[Resolved] Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — money deducted but payment failed

Suraram, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Tech Tigon on Apr 27, 2019
I have made a payment to house tax on april 26th via techprocess i got this type in account statement ecom[protected] techprocess payment
Se\ of sum 5503rs and ptin no. Is: [protected]
The money got deducted from my account and the payment to house tax have not yet done so please refund them. I am calling them but there's no answer from them and no reply to emails if this is undone i will get a penalty on house tax payment if i will get penalty then i will definitely case a fir on you on consumer act 1986

Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2019
Very very disgusting replies from your side inorder to resolve this issue I have contacted the indian consumer forum and posted a complaint and I got a complaint number and daily I have contacted them to check the status of complaint after 10days I got a message from them.ease don't trust this website it's a poor secure website and a poor customer care service from them side.

[Apr 27, 2019] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019

We are unable to trace the records on the basis of given details.

Please provide us Techprocess transaction id to trace the record at our end.

Customer Service,
Ingenico ePayments India Pvt. Ltd.
(formerly E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd and TechProcess Payment Services Pvt Ltd)
Updated by Tech Tigon, Apr 27, 2019
I have given already the above data is represented after the payment is done via your service and the first 4digits of debit card no. Is 6070 *****
The transaction id given For me is S76115537
Updated by Tech Tigon, Apr 27, 2019
I have given all the details please solve this as early a possible because I have to pay property tax otherwise the penalty will be there for me
Updated by Tech Tigon, Apr 27, 2019
I am including screenshots that it doesn't include any type of id because I am just paying property tax and in that for using debit card payment I have used tech process and it directly redirected me to enter details of debit card number

Updated by Tech Tigon, Apr 28, 2019
Se of sum 5503rs and ptin no. Is: [protected]
The transaction id given for me is s76115537. I have given all the details please solve this as early a possible because i have to pay property tax otherwise the penalty will be there for me. I am including screenshots that it doesn't include any type of id because i am just paying property tax and in that for using debit card payment i have used tech process and it directly redirected me to enter details of debit card number.
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, May 02, 2019
Dear Customer,

TPSL ID:[protected]
Bank Reference Number:[protected]
Merchant Reference Number: T115020484420190426194627

The above said transaction is failed and the same instruction has been sent to your bank on[protected].

As the same was Netbanking Transaction, as per the banks TAT same will be refunded with 3 to 4 working days in your account.

In case it is a Card Transaction, as per the banks TAT same will be credited within 5 to 7 working days in your account.

Customer Service

Ingenico ePayments India Pvt. Ltd.

(formerly E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd and TechProcess Payment Services Pvt Ltd)

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - money deducted but payment failed