[Resolved] Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — mrb exam fees not completed... but amount debited

Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Networld Tamil on Feb 20, 2019
19 feb 2019 i made transaction for mrb nurse application. While transaction prosessing amiunt debited from my account., but application not completed... It is urgent to complete the application because the application due is lesser... I dont know how to get the application complete or get my money back... Kindly reply me to my gmailid [protected]@gmail.com or call no number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 20, 2019] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your below mail, we would request you to share the below given transaction details for us to check the same at our end.

Bank Reference ID:
Merchant transaction ID:
Transaction Amount:
Transaction Date:

In case the amount debited from your account, kindly provide us the updated bank statement for the same.

Customer Service,
Tech Process Payment Services Ltd.

Comments

Bank Reference ID:[protected]IGAFLNNIA8
Transaction Amount:713
Transaction Date:19 Feb 2019

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - mrb exam fees not completed... but amount debited