Paysense — amount not credited in my bank account but emi activated oct5 is my emi date still amount not credited in my bank account

Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Teja12345 on Oct 1, 2019
I had applied for a loan of 100000 rs on 1st august 2019. I was asked to sign an agreement and a nach form after that. Today its 1st october now but the amount has not been credited into my account yet. What is the point of applying for an instant loan when it takes so many days. I am just being asked to wait for 7 days but its been more than 50days please help me through this my registerd mobile number is [protected]

Comments

Did you pay your 5th Oct EMI? or they deduct it directly from your bank? Same problem happen to me as well.
Teja12345's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 2, 2019
No still waiting for money did you got loan amount in account?
No they told me to wait till 7th Oct
Teja12345's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 3, 2019
When was your First Emi date ?
5th Nov. Your Nach was active? Did you got msg from your bank about nach activation
Teja12345's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 3, 2019
Yes Today only i got call from paysense they said they are going to cancel my loan and request me to reapply again after the cancellation my advice for you is to complain about your problem in consumerhelpline.gov.in
Hi Teja,

We truly regret the delay in disbursal due to technical issue and as discussed by the customer support agent yesterday, you can be assured that your loan will be canceled and no NACH will be presented on your account towards the EMI.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Team Paysense
Hi Firdous,

We truly regret the delay in disbursal due to technical issue and be rest assured as informed by the support team, you will receive the loan amount by the 7th of October. If this is delayed then please do write back to us at [protected]@gopaysense.com from your registered email id.

If the loan amount has not been disbursed then no EMI will be deducted from your account, be rest assured about that.

Team Paysense

Paysense - amount not credited in my bank account but emi activated oct5 is my emi date still amount not credited in my bank account

Company:Paysense