[Resolved] Paysense — paysense app showing payment disbursed in account but money not credited in account

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 private num on May 3, 2019
As i have applied for instant loan in paysense app. There people collected the document on 29th april'19 as the person who collected the document he says money will disbursed in 48 hrs. But 30th april'2019 around 10 pm i got the mail that your loan amount disbursed to ur account and my emi details are updated in app. The amount which they mentioned was not credited in my account. Till now i had sent nearly 10 mails. But i didnt got any reply from pay sense. Please do needful.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2019
THANKS A LOT GUYS.. MY LOAN AMOUNT WAS credited by today.

Comments

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We have raised the issue with the concerned team on a priority. The amount should be disbursed to your account in 24 to 48 working hours. Kindly bear with us.

In case of any further assistance, please reach our support team on [protected]@gopaysense.com.

Team PaySense
I had applied for the quick loan from paysense. Executives had collected documents couple of days back. In 22nd morning I received msg and email from paysense that my loan amount is disburst. On paysense app it shows that the amount is disbursed on 21st Sept. However, I never received it in my bank account. I checked with the executive who called me for documentations and nach form, he gave me paysense customer support number which is not reachable. I wrote email to paysense but got response from them..

Very helpful aap

Paysense - paysense app showing payment disbursed in account but money not credited in account

Company:Paysense