PaySense — paysense loan disbursed but amount not credited

I am manish. Everything is done but loan amount is not credited till now. However app says amount credited in bank account but company is cheating and i have dropped email 3 times but not responding anyone.

When i was applied a loan through paysense app. I was asked to submit my bank account details and upload my documents. There was some physical documents which has to be submitted who visited my place and i handed over to him all the documents and after two days. On 2nd may 2019 i received a confirmation on the paysense app stating that the amount has been disbursed to my bank account but still now it's not reflecting in my account. Paysense not even have a customer service number where i can reach them and my emi would be starting from 3rd june 2019. Really fraud company. I will not recommend any of friends and relatives to go for paysense loan.

Help me please. I am frustrating.

Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Plz mail me i will respond you soon.

Manish
paysense loan disbursed but amount not credited
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi manish, even they have done the same thing with me.

Please help me with your number so that i can get in touch with you and can file a legal complaint against paysense.
gopaysense's reply, May 9, 2019
Hello Nitin,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please help us with your registered email Id here so that we can look into the matter. Awaiting your details.

NOTE: DO NOT SHARE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER HERE.

Team PaySense
Nitin pls mail me your number.
Hi Manish,

We understand your concern.

However, we want to assure you that we are a genuine firm. We do see that your loan has been approved but the transfer was unsuccessful due to IMPS failure. We have done an NEFT to your account & you should receive the amount in your account in maximum 2 working days.

We do not have a customer support number currently, but we do reply to all our customers in 24 to 48 working hours. We have responded to your query on email, kindly check & let us know in case of any concerns.

Team PaySense
Paysense are cheaters and fraud and not refunding my money for left 6 months. Attached is the proof.

PaySense
    PaySense Address
    Jaivilla Dev Shakti 49 Tilak Road, Navyug Colony, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054