Paytm Mobile Solutions — i have transferred money from bhim app but didn't come to paytm wallet but my money got deducted

Akshay M Kulkarni on Sep 26, 2017
I have transferred money from bhim app through upi it got deducted from my account but i didn't got to paytm wallet. Since 4 days got over still i didn't got any message from paytm wallet (Even i called bank but they said to register the complete in the app itself) even i called customer care they told u will get your money back in two working days. But i still i didn't get my money into my paytm account.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had ordered Nikon D5300 Camera from Praytn on 10/09/2017 and was promised a cash back at order page of Rs, . 73**/- but still after 7 days of receiving the product, the cash back is not received. This is filling game played by Paytm.
Guys please do not call them or give them any information regarding bank details. Its a spam

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - i have transferred money from bhim app but didn't come to paytm wallet but my money got deducted